November 18-21, 2013
From November 18-21, 2013, the InFORM (Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response Management) Meeting will be held in San Antonio, TX. This meeting is tailored towards public health and regulatory officials who are involved in foodborne outbreak response activities.
The first day and a half will feature presentations for laboratory personnel, epidemiologists, and environmental health/regulatory personnel. On Wednesday the 20th at noon, meeting participants will divide into laboratory (PulseNet) and epidemiology (OutbreakNet) tracks.
More information will be available on the APHL website* later this year.
- 8th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2012 in Atlanta, GA
- 7th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2011 in Long Beach, CA
- 6th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2010 in Portland, OR
- 5th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2009 in Snowbird, UT
- 4th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2008 in Denver, CO
- 3rd Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2007 in Atlantic City, NJ
- 2nd National Foodborne Epidemiologists Meeting, 2006 in Miami, FL
- 1st National Foodborne Epidemiologists Meeting, 2005 in Seattle, WA
*Links to non-Federal organizations found at this site are provided solely as a service to our users. These links do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by CDC or the Federal Government, and none should be inferred. CDC is not responsible for the content of the individual organization web pages found at these links.