Welcome to OSELS
Welcome to the Office of Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services (OSELS) website.
OSELS mission is to provide scientific service, expertise, skills, and tools in support of CDCís national efforts to promote health; prevent disease, injury and disability; and prepare for emerging health threats.
As you go through our web site we invite you to learn more about our critical areas:
- Office of the Director
- National Center for Health Statistics
- Laboratory Science, Policy, and Practice
- Public Health Genomics
- Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program
- Epidemiology and Analysis
- Scientific Education and Professional Development