Epidemiology and Analysis Program Office
Vision: We Put Science to Work
Mission: EAPO’s mission is to collaborate with our CDC and state and local public health partners to create and promote quality, timely and useful cross-cutting scientific products and services. We do this to strengthen the science of public health and ultimately to improve public health decision-making.
Guiding Principles: We believe that excellence in science and customer service are best achieved through collaboration. Therefore, we will actively work to advance CDC’s scientific credibility, to respect the integrity of staff contributions to our mission, and to generate superior products and services.
- Collaborative Creation: Foster collaborative creation of quality, timely and useful cross-cutting scientific products and services.
- Promotion: Maximize customer demand for and use of EAPO products and services.
- People: Foster a work environment that optimizes employee performance and satisfaction.
- Operational Excellence: Strive for excellence in management and operations that will result in a fair, efficient and agile organization.
Projects & Programs
- Mobilizing Action toward Community Health (MATCH)
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) Series
- Outbreak Management System (OMS)
- Social Determinants