One Health Related Meetings
The One Health Office sponsors, attends, and participates in national and international meetings promoting One Health. To date, a series of meetings have been organized by a number of diverse global institutions from the academic, government, non-government, and private sectors which provide an important forum for bringing together national and international specialists to focus on policies and implementation of a One Health approach.
Recent One Health Publications
- Anholt RM, Stephen C, and Copes R. (2012). "Strategies for Collaboration in the Interdisciplinary Field of Emerging Zoonotic Diseases." Zoonoses and Public Health. 59 (4):229-240.
- Jones KE, Patel NG, Levy MA, Storeygard A, Balk D, Gittleman JL, and Daszak P. (2008). "Global trends in emerging infectious diseases." Nature. 451: 990-994.
- Okello AL, Gibbs EPJ, Vandersmissen A, and Welburn, SC. (2011). "One Health and the neglected zoonoses: turning rhetoric into reality." Veterinary Record. 169 (11): 281-285.
Presentations and Podcasts
- Companion Animals and Zoonoses: Understanding the Physician’s Role in Disease Prevention, A One Health Perspective for Physicians [PDF - 1.7MB]
- Companion Animal Practice: Understanding the Veterinarians Role in Public Health, A One Health Perspective for Veterinarians [PDF - 1.8MB]