Obesity is a serious risk factor for developing many health complications such as diabetes, cancer, coronary heart disease (CHD), stroke, and reproductive disorders.
Check out these resources for more information on obesity related health conditions:
- National Institutes of Health
- The NIH Health Information website provides obesity and health-related resources and links to various institutes including the National Cancer Institute.
- The Endocrine Society and the Hormone Health Network
- The Obesity-Related Diseases website is a dually sponsored resource, which provides detailed information on obesity and related health disorders.
- Harvard School of Public Health
- The Obesity Prevention Source Health Risks website provides information and links to additional resources regarding obesity-related health conditions.