Test Your Knowledge Quiz
- Which of the following are domains of sustainability as defined by the Washington University’s Tobacco Policy Research (CTPR) Sustainability Framework?
- Using the Washington University’s Tobacco Policy Research (CTPR) Sustainability Assessment Tool, you have identified “Communications” as a priority domain for improvement. Using the CTPR Action Plan Template 1, what information will you need to detail under the “Action Steps” section?
- Sustainability cannot be accounted for in the planning phases of program development. It must be assessed following program implementation.
- Which of the following tactics should be enacted to ensure sustainability of your program or environmental change?
- The Arkansas Coalition for Obesity Prevention (ArCOP) exemplifies which strategy for ensuring sustainability throughout the planning and implementation process?