Test Your Knowledge Quiz
Monitoring and Evaluation
- A state Obesity Prevention Taskforce provides funding to local food vendors who offer fresh fruits and vegetables. Which of the following would be considered an “intermediate outcome” for this program’s logic model?
- An initiative to promote greenways in urban areas requires support from local government, community leaders, and business owners. Key stakeholders are identified and contacted. Within an Evaluation Matrix, the number of contact attempts would be classified as:
- Using CDC’s Framework for Program Evaluation in Public Health, you wish to ensure that lessons learned are used and shared. According to the checklist for ensuring effective evaluation reports, which of the following is NOT recommended?
- According to CDC’s Framework for Program Evaluation in Public Health, when are evaluation conclusions justified?
- According to the Framework and Tools for Evaluating Progress toward Desired Policy and Environmental Changes, A Guidebook Informed by the NW Community Changes Initiative, which of the following is TRUE?