Submitting Data and Accessing Reports
NPHPSP online data and reporting system - allows users of the NPHPSP instruments to request user IDs, input data from their current performance assessment, and retrieve reports from their assessments. All users must have an ID to enter or access performance data. To link directly to the data and reporting system click,
- Obtaining a User ID - state and local public health systems and governing bodies that have completed or will complete the performance standards assessment can request a User ID and submit data into the on-line NPHPSP data collection and reporting system. Once data is submitted, the reporting system automatically analyzes and scores the responses and allows the User to generate a report from the Report Center. To request a User ID and access the system, fill out the required fields on the data request form on the NPHPSP online data and reporting system home page.
For those that would like multiple User IDs or are coordinating data submission for a statewide process, please contact CDC staff or email PHF at email@example.com for special assistance.
- 551 KB]
- provides instructions and tips on entering data and avoiding glitches with the data entry system.
Scoring methodology [PDF - 195KB]
- 76 KB]
for those that are interested, this document provides an overview of how data are analyzed and scored once they are entered into the system.
- Sample reports provides samples of the reports that users receive after entering data. The following samples are available for viewing:
- Page last reviewed: July 3, 2013
- Page last updated: July 3, 2013
- Content source: