NPHPS Materials & Data Submission
The instruments and their supporting materials are hosted on partner websites:
- State Public Health System Assessment Instrument
Focuses on state public health agencies and other partners that contribute to public health services at the state level
- Local Public Health System Assessment Instrument
Focuses on all entities that contribute to public health within a community, including public, private, and voluntary entities, individuals, and informal associations. Contact NACCHO to receive the Local Instrument.
- Public Health Governing Entity Assessment Instrument
Focuses on the governing body ultimately accountable for public health at state and local levels, such as boards of health or county commissioners
Data submission and reports are coordinated by the Public Health Foundation (for state and local assessments) and the National Association of Local Boards of Health (for the governing entity assessment):
- Local and State Public Health System Assessment Data Submission and Reports
- Governing Entity Assessment Data Submission and Reports
For information about the limitations of NPHPS assessment data, see Frequently Asked Questions.
If you are using Version 2 of the materials, please see the NPHPS Archive.
- Page last reviewed: July 3, 2013
- Page last updated: July 3, 2013
- Content source: