Conducting the Assessment
This section includes sample tools and resources that are available for groups use while conducting the NPHPSP assessment. Many of these resources are available for download and customization.
- The Instruments - view and download the state, local, and governance assessment instruments and model standards
- Glossary [PDF - 1.31MB] - a glossary of terminology and key words used in the performance standards instruments.
- Agendas - sample meeting agendas.
- Assessment Meeting Guide - a guide specific to the two-day meeting / small group breakout approach which can help to orient facilitators and recorders on how groups should walk through the assessment.
- Ground Rules [PDF - 19KB] - an example of ground rules that have been used in association with the retreat / small group approach.
- Voting Cards - cards that can be printed to develop voting cards for the assessment process. Each response option can be printed on different colored paper or cardboard strips.
- Response Options Poster [PDF - 965 KB] - a graphic that can be printed onto a large piece of paper to produce a poster displaying the response options.
- Evaluation Forms - sample evaluation forms used in the states ofNew Hampshire [PDF - 81 KB] andMaine [PDF - 50 KB] to elicit feedback on the assessment process.
- Submitting Data and Accessing Reports - detailed instructions on submitting data and accessing reports.
- Page last reviewed: July 3, 2013
- Page last updated: July 3, 2013
- Content source: