OCCUPATIONAL RESPIRATORY DISEASE SURVEILLANCE
Enhanced Coal Workers' Health Surveillance Program
Target: Small Underground Mines (2012-2012)
District Summary Report
DEMOGRAPHIC DATA FOR UNDERGROUND MINERS WORKING IN MSHA DISTRICTS WITH LESS THAN 50 MINERS EXAMINED (View methods)
STATISTICS FOR UNDERGROUND MINERS
- In MSHA DISTRICT 02 there was 1 miner examined for this survey.
- In MSHA DISTRICT 03 there were 18 miners examined for this survey.
- In MSHA DISTRICT 08 there was 1 miner examined for this survey.
Methods used for the Demographic Data
NUMBER OF MINERS EXAMINED: count of the number of miners with a valid x-ray during the survey period.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO