PREVENTION THROUGH DESIGN
NOTE: This page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
Prevention Through Design Conference:
A New Way of Doing Business
Design for Safety and Health Contest
Project Teams may consist of one or two students.
- Identify features of your design that improve worker health and safety.
- Describe how the design will reduce the risk of occupational injury, illness, or a fatal accident.
- Facility/Building/Public Spaces
For questions concerning the Design for Safety and Health Contest:
Deborah Hornback at 513-533-8456 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO