OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SAFETY NETWORK (OHSN)
Steps to Enroll:
- Submit the Enrollment Web Form
- Within 10 business days of receiving the Enrollment Web Form, NIOSH will send you two documents for completion:
- OHSN User List: This will indicate the identities of facility or system personnel who should have access to OHSN.
- Data Use Agreement: We will mail you two copies of this document signed by NIOSH. Please sign both, keep one, and return the other to the address noted on the form. You can view a sample Data Use Agreement here.
- Within 10 business days of receiving the documents in item 2, NIOSH will email all OHSN users in your facility/system a user name and temporary password.
- Upon initial log on, read and accept the OHSN Rules of Behavior.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-841-4335.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO