OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SAFETY NETWORK (OHSN)
Steps to Enroll:
- Submit the Enrollment Web Form
- Within 10 business days of receiving the Enrollment Web Form, we will send you two documents to complete:
- Data Use Agreement: We will mail you two copies of this document signed by us. Please sign both, keep one, and return the other to the address noted on the form. You can view a sample Data Use Agreement here.
- OHSN User List: This will indicate the identities of facility or system personnel who should have access to OHSN.
- Within 10 business days of receiving the documents in item 2, we will email all OHSN users in your facility/system a user name and temporary password.
- Upon initial log on, read and accept the OHSN Rules of Behavior .
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-841-4337.
- Page last reviewed: January 25, 2016
- Page last updated: January 25, 2016
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluations, and Field Studies