OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SAFETY NETWORK (OHSN)
OHSN is currently in Beta Testing and will open for enrollment in Summer 2013.
Steps to Enroll:
- Submit the Enrollment Web Form
- Within 10 business days of receiving the Enrollment Web Form, NIOSH will send you two documents for completion:
- OHSN User List: This will indicate the identities of facility or system personnel who should have access to OHSN. It should be emailed to NIOSHOHSN@cdc.gov. You will receive one of the two lists below based on your needs:
- Data Use Agreement: Please sign and return. You can scan and email the completed document, or mail to the address noted on the form.
- Within 10 business days of receiving the documents in item 2, NIOSH will email all OHSN users in your facility/system a user name and temporary password.
- Upon initial log on, read and accept the OHSN Rules of Behavior.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or 513-841-4335.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO