Draft Documents for Public Review
Contact Docket Office
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
1090 Tusculum Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45226
Telephone: (513) 533-8611
Fax: (513) 533-8285
The overall goal of the review process is to enhance the quality and credibility of NIOSH recommendations by ensuring that their underlying research receives appropriate public assessment. NIOSH recognizes the value of input from stakeholders and other interested parties.
Generally, an individual is on notice that any information submitted to the NIOSH Docket is considered public information.
NIOSH Dockets Currently Open
- A Vapor Containment Performance Protocol for Closed System Transfer Devices Used During Pharmacy Compounding and Administration of Hazardous Drugs (NIOSH-288)
- Request for information about International Labour Office (ILO) Reference Radiographs (NIOSH-282) - REOPENED
- World Trade Center Health Program (WTCHP) Scientific/Technical Advisory Committee (STAC) (NIOSH-248C)
NORA Products for Public Comment
At times, the National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) program makes products available for public comment. Any available now are listed below.
Currently there are no NORA Products open for public review.
- Page last reviewed: April 3, 2012
- Page last updated: October 29, 2015
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division