SMALL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE AND OUTREACH
The Small Business Assistance and Outreach Program welcomes input from all stakeholders about appropriate conferences, meetings, and workshops for the dissemination of safety and health information and recommendations to small businesses. If you have suggestions, please contact:
- Understanding Small Enterprises 2013, February 19-22, 2013, Nelson, New Zealand.
- National Small Business Week, May 20-26, 2012, Washington, DC Conducted by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Page last reviewed: December 26, 2012
- Page last updated: December 26, 2012
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division