PREVENTION THROUGH DESIGN
Future conferences that will include Prevention through Design topics
- Prevention Through Design Conference: A New Way of Doing Business
A Report on the National Initiative
August 22-24, 2011, Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC
- CleanMed 2009, Prevention through Design in the Health Care Sector
May 19 – 20, 2009, Chicago, Illinois (conference details are not posted just yet)
- American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHce) 2009
- PDC 202 Employing Prevention Through Design Concepts to Eliminate Confined Spaces and Their Hazards, Saturday, May 31, 2009 from 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Prevention through Design - Hazards Control during Project or Facility Design/renovation, Thursday, June 4, 2009 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (RT 256).
- 25th Annual National Voluntary Protection Programs Participants’ Association, (VPPPA) Conference
August 24 – 27, 2009, Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas
Recent conferences including Prevention through Design topics
- American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHce)
2008, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Institute of Industrial Engineers Applied Ergonomics Conference. Post conference workshop: NIOSH National Initiative on Prevention through Design
March 13, 2008, Orlando, Florida.
- Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) Product Safety Seminar
April 21 – 23, 2008, Dallas, Texas.
- Workshop Meeting of Occupational Safety/Ergonomics/ Injury Prevention NIOSH Training Grant Program Directors, Infusing PtD Principles into University Engineering and H&S Curricula
July 10, 2008, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- International Mechanical Engineers Conference and Exposition (IMECE)
November 5, 2008, Boston, Massachusetts.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO