Recent NIOSH Publications
Safe Lifting and Movement of Nursing Home Residents
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2006-117 (February 2006)
This guide is intended for nursing home owners, administrators, nurse managers, safety and health professionals, and workers who are interested in establishing a safe resident lifting program.
Conference Proceedings: Prevention of Musculoskeletal Disorders for Children and Adolescents Working in Agriculture
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2004-119 (June 2004)
The purpose of this document is to provide a summary of a national conference that was held in Cincinnati, Ohio, May 6-7, 2002. The agricultural safety and health experts who attended the meeting identified specific topic areas regarding WMSDs among children and adolescents working in agriculture for which little or no research exists.
Search All Publications & Products
Search NIOSHTIC-2, a bibliographic database of occupational safety and health publications, documents, grant reports, and journal articles supported in whole or in part by NIOSH, or try one of these pre-generated search queries pertaining to MSDs.
- NIOSHTIC-2 search results on Musculoskeletal Disorders
- NIOSHTIC-2 search results on Back Pain and Lifting
- NIOSHTIC-2 search results on Vibration
- NIOSHTIC-2 search results on Tendonitis
- NIOSHTIC-2 search results on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- NIOSHTIC-2 search results on Ergonomics
- NIOSHTIC-2 search results on Behavior-Based Safety
Other Publications and Resources
Visit the NIOSH topic page on Musculoskeletal Disorders and Ergonomics for access to broad range of web-based information on musculoskeletal disorders.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO