COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION DISSEMINATION
Communication Tools and Resources
The Communication and Dissemination Cross-Sector Portfolio Program uses the following tools and resources developed by the agency and other partners:
National Cancer Institute
National Institutes of Health
- Making Health Communication Programs Work – A Planners Guide – the Pink Book, a guide communication program planning.
- Theory at a Glance – a guide for health promotion practice using theories about human behavior to inform program planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- CDCynergy – a multimedia CD-ROM used for planning, managing, and evaluating public health communication programs.
- CDC Formative Research Archive – a searchable collection of reports and research methods such as focus groups and in-depth interviews on topics from antecedents of health behaviors to audience reactions to draft messages.
- HHS Prevention Communication Research Database – searchable by topic, audience, methodology and more.
- The Global Environmental and Occupational Health E-Library (GeoLibrary) – a searchable collection of training materials and practice tools.
- Page last reviewed: December 13, 2012
- Page last updated: December 13, 2012
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Division of Applied Research and Technology