PREVENTION THROUGH DESIGN
Conferences including Prevention through Design topics
- Safe Nano Design, College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE), Albany, NY, August 14-16, 2012
- Prevention Through Design Conference: A New Way of Doing Business
A Report on the National Initiative, August 22-24, 2011, Washington, DC
- Making Green Jobs Safe, December 14-16, 2009, Washington, DC
- 25th Annual National Voluntary Protection Programs Participants’ Association, (VPPPA) Conference, August 24 – 27, 2009, Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas
- American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHce) May 31 – June 4, 2009 Toronto, Canada
- CleanMed 2009, Prevention through Design in the Health Care Sector, May 19 – 20, 2009, Chicago, Illinois
- International Mechanical Engineers Conference and Exposition (IMECE)
November 5, 2008, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Workshop Meeting of Occupational Safety/Ergonomics/ Injury Prevention NIOSH Training Grant Program Directors, Infusing PtD Principles into University Engineering and H&S Curricula, July 10, 2008, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) Product Safety Seminar
April 21 – 23, 2008, Dallas, Texas.
- Institute of Industrial Engineers Applied Ergonomics Conference. Post conference workshop: NIOSH National Initiative on Prevention through Design
March 13, 2008, Orlando, Florida.
- American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHce)
2008, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO