Customer Satisfaction Program – FY12
NOTE: This page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
- The Objective of the Customer Satisfaction Program is to improve and enhance organizational effectiveness through increased understanding of customer needs and increased communication with customers
- 42 CFR 84
- Emergency Response Workers
- PPE Manufacturers
- The results of activities incorporated into NPPTL program plans to improve organizational effectiveness and customer satisfaction. The impact of the results is improved worker protection.
- 1Q – Assessed survey results from 2011 Stakeholder Meeting Point of Service Survey input
- 3Q – Point of Service Survey for 2012 Stakeholder Meeting
- 4Q – Assess results of the survey to plan 2013 Stakeholder Plans
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Results from 2005 and 2008
- 10 Presentations to external stakeholders
- 3 Focus Group Reports (Manufacturers, Public Safety, Healthcare)
- Point of Service surveys for Annual Stakeholder Meetings
- Provides external evaluation to validate current activities or redirection
- CDC used NPPTL CSS Program as model for new CDC Evaluation Assessment Program to evaluate CDC outcomes