Customer Satisfaction Program - FY10
NOTE: This page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
- The Objective of the Customer Satisfaction Program is to improve and enhance organizational effectiveness through increased understanding of customer needs and increased communication with customers.
- 42 CFR 84
- Region 13
- Emergency Response Workers
- PPE manufacturers
- The results of activities incorporated into NPPTL program plans to improve organizational effectiveness and customer satisfaction. The impact of the results is improved worker protection.
- 2Q - Assess FY09 focus group results
- 3Q - Implement FY10 Survey
- 4Q - Assess FY10 CSS results
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- 10 presentations to external stakeholders
- Focus Group Reports
- Provides external evaluation to validate current activities or redirection
- CDC used NPPTL CSS Program as model for new CDC Evaluation Assessment Program to evaluate CDC outcomes