Evaluation, Certification and Coordination
Activities - FY10
NOTE: This page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
- Coordinates and provides leadership to branch activities in certification, post certification, and development activities.
- Provides for manufacturer meeting and support activities
- Provides support for international coordination activates for testing and evaluation
- Provides technical support and evaluation to manufacturers and users
- 42 CFR 84 et. Seq.
- 29 CFR 1910.134
- Respirator Manufacturers
- ISP Chile
- China University
- Support activities for all Branch projects
- Travel in support of international activities
- Improvement of test equipment and methods
- Cross calibration of corn oil, portacount and portacount companion completed
- Presentation at selected meetings, YTD: TSWG, IAFF Redmond
- Cross training of key personnel
- Reduced testing times for certification (see PP21)
- International Manufacturers Meeting Taiwan
- Improved respiratory protection in the workplace