Customer Satisfaction Program – FY09
- The Objective of the Customer Satisfaction Program is to improve and enhance organizational effectiveness through increased understanding of customer needs and increased communication with customers.
- 42 CFR 84
- Region 13
- Emergency Response Workers
- PPE manufacturers
- The results of activities incorporated into NPPTL program plans to improve organizational effectiveness and customer satisfaction. The impact of the results is improved worker protection.
- 2Q - Assess FY08 CSS Results and Participate in OPM Performance America
- 3Q - Establish 2 focus groups to discuss CSS Results
- 4Q - Implement FY09 Survey
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- Over 10 presentations to external stakeholders to introduce program
- Focus Group Reports
- Provides external evaluation to validate current activities or redirection
- CDC used NPPTL CSS Program as model for new CDC Evaluation Assessment Program to evaluate CDC outcomes