Customer Satisfaction Program - FY07
- The Objective of the Customer Satisfaction Program is to improve and enhance organizational effectiveness through increased understanding of customer needs and increased communication with customers.
- 42 CFR 84
- Region 13
- Emergency Response Workers
- PPE manufacturers
- The results of activities incorporated into NPPTL program plans to improve organizational effectiveness and customer satisfaction. The impact of the results is improved worker protection.
- 1Q FY07 - Conduct one Focus group with Fire Services
- 1QFY 07 - Evaluate FY07 action plan and begin implementation
- 2Q FY07 - Conduct 1 Focus group with Health care
- 3Q FY07 - Formulate Concept for Dispute Resolution Process
- 4Q FY07 - Formulate Fire Instructor Support and Training (FIST) Program
- Conduct Second Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- Over 10 presentations to external stakeholders to introduce program
- 2 Presentations to internal NIOSH stakeholders
- Provides external evaluation to validate current activities or redirection.
- CDC used NPPTL CSS Program as model for new CDC Evaluation Assessment Program to evaluate CDC outcomes.
Page last modified: July 23, 2007
Page last reviewed: July 23, 2007
Content Source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)