9.4 RDRP Publications of Special Note from HHEs and Technical Assistance
9.3 Flavoring-Related Lung Disease | 9.5 Letters of Support, Etc.
- Daroowalla F, Wang M-L, Piacitelli C, Attfield MD, Kreiss K . Flock workers’ exposures and respiratory symptoms in five plants. Am J Indust Med 47:144-152 (A9-15). (ISI Web of Science: cited 1 time as of 10/01/06)
- Mendell MJ, Fisk WJ, Kreiss K, et al. . Improving the health of workers in indoor environments: Priority research needs for a national occupational research agenda. Am J Public Health 92:1430-1440 (A9-20). (ISI Web of Science: cited 19 times as of 10/01/06)
- Park JH, Schleiff PL, Attfield MD . Cox-Ganser JM. Kreiss K. Building-related respiratory symptoms can be predicted with semi-quantitative indices of exposure to dampness and mold. Indoor Air 14:425-433 (A4-31). (ISI Web of Science: cited 6 times as of 10/01/06)
- Cox-Ganser JM, White SK, Jones R, Hilsbos K, Storey E, Enright PL, Rao CY, Kreiss K . Respiratory morbidity in office workers in a water-damaged building. Env Health Per 113:485-490 (A4-32). (ISI Web of Science: cited 4 times as of 10/01/06)
- Park JH, Cox-Ganser JM, Rao CY, Kreiss K . Fungal and endotoxin measurements in dust associated with respiratory symptoms in a water-damaged office building (A9-21). Indoor Air 16:192-203.
- Kreiss K, Gomaa A, Kullman G, et al. . Clinical bronchiolitis obliterans in workers at a microwave-popcorn plant. N Engl J Med 347:330-338 (A4-79). (ISI Web of Science: cited 29 times as of 10/01/06)
- Hubbs AF, Batelli LA, Goldsmith WT, et al. . Necrosis of nasal and airway epithelium in rats inhaling vapors of artificial butter flavoring. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 185:128-135 (A4-80). (ISI Web of Science: cited 9 times as of 10/01/06)
- Kanwal R, Kullman G, Piacitelli C, Boylestein R, Sahakian N, Martin S, Fedan K, Kreiss K . Evaluation of flavorings-related lung disease risk at six microwave popcorn plants. JOEM 48:149-157 (A9-27).