5.6 RDRP Publications of Special Note on Respiratory Malignancies
5.5 Lung Cancer Diagnostic Tools | 6. Infectious Diseases
- Driscoll T, Nelson DI, Steenland K, Leigh J, Concha-Barrientos M, Fingerhut M, Pruss Ustun A . The global burden of disease due to occupational carcinogens. Am J Ind Med 48:419-431 (A5-6).(ISI Web of Science: cited 3 times)
- Steenland K, Loomis D, Shy C, Simonsen N . Review of occupational lung carcinogens. Am J Ind Med 29:474-490 (A5-7). (ISI Web of Science: cited 60 times)
- Sanderson WT, Ward EM, Steenland K, Petersen MR, et al . Lung cancer case-control study of beryllium workers. Am J Ind Med 39(2):133-44 (A5-8). (ISI Web of Science: cited 12 times)
- Park RM, Bena JF, Stayner LT, Smith RJ, Gibb HJ, Lees PSJ . Hexavalent chromium and lung cancer in the chromate industry: a quantitative risk assessment. Risk Anal 24:1099-1108 (A5-9). (ISI Web of Science: cited 7 times)
- Steenland K, Mannetje A, Boffetta P, Stayner L, Attfield MD, Chen J, Dosemeci M, DeKlerk N, Hnizdo E, Koskela R, Checkoway H . Pooled exposure-response analyses and risk assessment for lung cancer in 10 cohorts of silica-exposed workers: an International Agency for Research on Cancer multicentre study. Cancer Causes Control 12:773-784 (A5-10). (ISI Web of Science: cited 34 times)
- Daniels RD, Kubale TL, Spitz HB . Radiation exposure from work-related medical x-rays at the Portsmouth naval shipyard. Am J Ind Med 47:206-216 (A5-11). (ISI Web of Science: cited 3 times)
- Steenland K, Palu S . Cohort mortality study of 57,000 painters and other union members: A 15-year update. Occup Environ Med 56:315-321 (A5-13). (ISI Web of Science: cited 19 times)
- Park RM, Stayner LT . A search for thresholds and other non-linearities in the relationship between hexavalent chromium and lung cancer. Risk Anal 26:79-88 (A5-18).
- Wang J, Ashley K . Method for the determination of hexavalent chromium using ultrasonic extraction and strong anion exchange solid phase extraction, U.S. Patent 6,808,931 (A5-19).
- Steenland K, Brown D . Mortality study of gold miners exposed to silica and nonasbestiform amphibole minerals: an update with 14 more years of follow-up. Am J Ind Med 27:217-229 (A5-23). (ISI Web of Science: cited 58 times)
- Costello J, Graham WG . Vermont granite workers' mortality study. Am J Ind Med 13:483-497 (A5-24). (ISI Web of Science: cited 36 times)
- Attfield MD, Costello J . Quantitative exposure-response for silica dust and lung cancer in Vermont granite workers. Am J Ind Med 45:129-138 (A5-25). (ISI Web of Science: cited 9 times)
- Stayner LT, Dankovic D, Smith R, Steenland K . Predicted lung cancer risk among miners exposed to diesel exhaust particles. Am J Ind Med 34:207-219 (A5-31). (ISI Web of Science: cited 18 times)
- Steenland K, Deddens J, Stayner L . Diesel exhaust and lung cancer in the trucking industry exposure-response analysis and risk assessment. Am J Ind Med 34:220-228 (A5-32). (ISI Web of Science: cited 42 times)
- Noll JD, Birch E . Evaluation of the SKC® DPM Cassette for monitoring diesel particulate matter in coal mines. J Environ Monit 6(12): 973-978 (A5-36).
- Noll JD, Timko RJ, McWilliams LJ, Hall P, Haney R . Sampling results of the improved SKC® diesel particulate matter cassette. J Occup Environ Hyg 2(1):29-37 (A5-37).
- Birch ME, Noll JD . Submicrometer elemental carbon as a selective measure of diesel particulate matter in coal mines. A monitoring method for diesel particulate matter was published as Method 5040 by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) proposed use of NIOSH 5040 for compliance determinations in metal and nonmetal mines. J Environ Monit 6(10): 799-806 (A5-38).
- Yuan BZ, Jefferson AM, Baldwin KT, et al . DLC-1 operates as a tumor suppressor gene in human non-small cell lung carcinomas. Oncogene 23:1405-1411 (A5-42). (ISI Web of Science: cited 12 times)
External link: http://elib.cdc.gov:2056/CIW.cgi?SID=RJKrFYDnApUAAC5c0IU&Func=Abstract&doc=1/4
- Sargent L, Senft JR, Lowry DT, et al . Specific chromosomal aberrations in mouse lung adenocarcinoma cell lines detected by spectral karyotyping: a comparison with human lung adenocarcinoma. Cancer Res 62:1152-1157 (A5-43). (ISI Web of Science: cited 7 times)