4.1e) RDRP Publications of Special Note Relating to Asthma
4.1d) Improve Ascertainment of the Asthma-Work Association | 4.2 Obstructive Airways Disease
- Maxfield AM, Lewis MJ, Tisdale JA, Lachenmayr S, Lum M . Effects of a preventive message in the organizational context: occupational latex allergy in hospitals. Am J Ind Med Suppl 1:125-127 (A4-6).
- Maxfield AM, Lewis J, Lachenmayr S, Tisdale J, Lum M . A National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Alert sent to hospitals and the intentions of hospital decision makers to advocate for latex allergy control measures. Health Ed Res 15: 463-467 (A4-7). (ISI Web of Science: cited 3 times as of 7/18/06)
- Biagini RE, Krieg EF, Pinkerton LE, Hamilton RG . Receiver operating characteristics analyses of Food and Drug Administration-cleared serological assays for natural rubber latex-specific immunoglobulin E antibody. Clin Diagnostic Lab Immunol 8:1145-1149 (A4-8). (ISI Web of Science: cited 8 times as of 7/18/06)
- Zeiss CR, Gomaa A, Murphy FM, et al . Latex hypersensitivity in Department of Veterans Affairs health care workers: glove use, symptoms, and sensitization. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 91:539-545 (A4-3). (ISI Web of Science: cited 3 times as of 7/18/06)
- Matheson JM, Lemus R, Lange RW, Karol MH, Luster MI . Role of tumor necrosis factor in toluene diisocyanate asthma. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 27:396-405 (A4-17). (ISI Web of Science; cited 16 times)
- Petsonk EL, Wang ML, Lewis DM, Siegel PD, Husberg BJ . Asthma like symptoms in wood product plant workers exposed to Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate. Chest 118:1183-1193 (A4-18). (ISI Web of Science: cited 24 times)
- Bello D, Woskie SR, Streicher RP, Liu Y, Stowe MH, Eisen EA, Ellenbecker MJ, Sparer J, Youngs F, Cullen MR, Redlich CA . Polyisocyanates in occupational environments: a critical review of exposure limits and metrics. Am J Ind Med 46:480-91 (A4-22). (ISI Web of Science: cited 3 times as of 7/18/06)
- Streicher RP, Reh CM, Key-Schwartz RJ, Schlecht PC, Cassinelli ME, O'Connor PF . Determination of airborne isocyanate exposure: considerations in method selection. AIHA J 61:544-556 (A4-23). (ISI Web of Science: cited 19 times)
- Streicher RP, Arnold JE, Ernst MK, Cooper CV . Development of a novel derivatization reagent for the sampling and analysis of total isocyanate group in air and comparison of its performance with that of several established reagents. AIHA J 57:905-913 (A4-24). (ISI Web of Science: cited 23 times)
- Streicher RP, Kennedy ER, Lorberau CD . Strategies for the simultaneous collection of vapors and aerosols with emphasis on isocyanate sampling. Analyst 119 (1): 89-97 (A4-25). (ISI Web of Science: cited 29 times)
- Wang-ML, Petsonk-EL . Symptom onset in the first twp years of employment at a wood products plant using diisocyanates: some observations relevant to occupational medical screening. Am J Ind Med 46(3):226-233 (A4-26).
- Ortega HG, Weissman DN, Carter DL, Banks D . Use of specific inhalation challenge in the evaluation of workers at risk for occupational asthma: a survey of pulmonary, allergy, and occupational medicine residency training programs in the U.S. and Canada. Chest 121:1323-1328 (A4-27). (ISI Web of Science: cited 13 times)
- Weissman DN, Lewis DM . Is specific antibody determination diagnostic for asthma attributable to low-molecular-weight agents? Occ Med 15:385-98 (A4-28). (ISI Web of Science: cited 10 times)
- Park J-H, Schleiff PL, Attfield MD, Cox-Ganser JM, Kreiss K . Building-related respiratory symptoms can be predicted with semi-quantitative indices of exposure to dampness and mold. Indoor Air 14: 425-433 (A4-31). (ISI Web of Science: cited 5 times as of 7/20/06)
- Cox-Ganser JM, White SK, Jones R, Hilsbos K, Storey E, Enright PL, Rao CY, Kreiss K . Respiratory morbidity in office workers in a water-damaged building. Env Hlth Per 113: 485-490 (A4-32). (ISI Web of Science: cited 4 times as of 7/20/06)
- Green BJ, Schmechel D, Sercombe JK, Tovey ER . Enumeration and detection of aerosolized Aspergillus fumigatus and Penicillium chtysogenum conidia and hyphae using a novel double immunostaining technique. J Imm Mthds 307: 127-134 (A4-33). (ISI Web of Science: cited 2 times as of 7/20/06)
- Wells JR . Gas-phase chemistry of α-Terpineol with ozone and OH radical: rate constants and products.Env Sci and Tech 39: 6937-6943 (A4-34). (ISI Web of Science: cited 2 times as of 7/20/06)
- Schmechel D, Simpson JP, Beezhold D, Lewis DM . The development of species-specific immunodiagnostics for Stachybotrys chartarum: the role of cross-reactivity. J Imm Mthds 309: 150-159 (A4-35). (ISI Web of Science: cited 1 time as of 7/20/06)
- Donohue M, Wei W, Wu J, Zawia NH, Hud N, de Jesus V, Schmechel D, Hettick JM, Beezhold DH,Vesper S . Characterization of Nigerlysin©, hemolysin produced by Aspergillus niger, and effect on mouse neuronal cells in vitro. Toxicology, 19: 150-155 (A4-36).
- Weschler CJ, Wells, JR, Pearce T, Hubbard H, Poppendieck D . Indoor chemistry and health: A Workshop Summary. Env Hlth Per 114: 442-446 (A4-37).
- Ham JE, Proper SP, Wells JR . Gas-Phase Chemistry of citronellol with ozone and OH radical: rate constants and products. Atmos Env 40: 726-735 (A4-38).
- Park J-H, Cox-Ganser JM, Rao CY, Kreiss K . Fungal and endotoxin measurements in dust associated with respiratory symptoms in a water-damaged office building. Indoor Air 6:192-203 (A4-39).