3.4a) RDRP Publications of Special Note Relating to Chronic Beryllium Disease
3.4 Chronic Beryllium Disease | 3.5 Letters of Support, Etc.
- Schuler CR, Kent MS, Deubner DC, Berakis MT, McCawley, Henneberger PK, Kreiss K . Process-related risk of beryllium sensitization and disease in a copper-beryllium facility. Am J IndMed 47:195-205 (A3-117). (ISI Web of Science: cited 9 times as of 7/20/06)
- Cummings KJ, Deubner DC, Day GA, Henneberger PK, Kitt MM, Kent M, Kreiss K, Schuler CR . Enhanced preventive program at a beryllium oxide ceramics facility reduces beryllium sensitization among new workers. Occup Env Med submitted (A3-118).
- Stefaniak AB, Hoover MD, Dickerson RM, Peterson EJ, Day GA, Breysse PN, Kent MS, Scripsick RC . Surface area of respirable beryllium metal, oxide, and copper alloy aerosols and implications for assessment of exposure risk of chronic beryllium disease. Am Ind Hyg Assoc J 64:297-305 (A3-119). (ISI Web of Science: cited 10 times as of 7/20/06)
- Stefaniak AB, Hoover MD, Day GA, Dickerson RM, Peterson EJ, Kent MS, Schuler CR, Breysse PN, Scripsick RC . Characterization of physicochemical properties of beryllium aerosols associated with chronic beryllium disease. J Env Monit 6:523-532 (A3-120). (ISI Web of Science: cited 5 times as of 7/20/06)
- McCawley M, Kent M, Berakis M . Ultrafine beryllium number concentration as a possible metric for chronic beryllium disease risk. Applied Occup Env Hyg 16:631-638 (A3-121).
- Agrawal A, Cronin J, Tonazzi J, McCleskey TM, Ehler DS, Minogue EM, Whitney G, Brink C, Burrell AK, Warner B, Goldcamp MJ, Schlecht PC, Sonthalia P, Ashley K . Validation of a standardized portable fluorescence method for determining trace beryllium in workplace air and wipe samples. J Env Mon. 8: 6 pp (A3-122).
- Snyder JA, Weston A, Tinkle SS, Demchuk E . Electrostatic potential on human leukocyte antigen: implications for putative mechanism of chronic beryllium disease. Environ Hlth Persp 111:1827-1834 (A3-123). (ISI Web of Science: cited 6 times as of 7/20/06)