The Office of Mine Safety and Health Research (OMSHR) offers numerous industry resources ranging from raw data on worker health and safety to specialized workshops and presentations designed to educate technical professionals. Click on the link of interest below to explore these resources.
- Data Files – raw data on mining accidents, injuries, fatalities, employment, production, etc., as collected by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Mining Links – mining related links contain information such as Calendars, Government agencies, Information gateways, Organizations, Publications, and Schools and universities
- Mining Statistics – including graphs and maps summarizing a variety of information based on the employment, accident, and injury data collected by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) under CFR 30 Part 50
- Respirator News – the National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory (NPPTL) provides respirator news and user notices
- Publications & Products – products include items such as guides, software, training exercises and videos that enhance mining safety and health
- Stay Connected! – OMSHR and NIOSH have a presence on social media such as Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, and YouTube
- Workshops – The mining workshops has presentations and videos that cover specific topics related to mine safety and health