NIOSH eNews FLASH
Symposium Announcement and Call for Poster Abstracts
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and the University of Cincinnati Department of Environmental Health and Education and Research Center request abstracts for posters for the seventh National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) Symposium. The Symposium will convene occupational safety and health researchers, practitioners, stakeholders, and policymakers from public and private organizations to:
- Share information about innovative research and successful partnerships.
- Provide opportunities for participants to explore potential research and partnerships.
- Highlight positive impacts on workers through NORA research and partnerships.
The poster presentations will be at the heart of the exchange between researchers and practitioners. Posters will describe project results or ideas for future work.
Researchers should attend and present to highlight their results, seek collaborators for future research, and discuss applications of their research with stakeholders. Practitioners and policymakers should attend and present to learn the latest research results, highlight research needs, and discuss potential collaborations. Together, we can bridge gaps among disciplines and effectively improve the health and safety of workers.
For more information about the Symposium or to submit an abstract go to http://www.team-psa.com/NORA2011/callforabstract.asp.
Send comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Page last reviewed: October 20, 2010
- Page last updated: October 20, 2010
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Office of the Director