Health Hazards of Storing, Handling, and Shipping Grain
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 89-126
These PDF files contain "bookmarks" that appear in a window to the left of the document image. Most of the files contain indented bookmarks. With the indented bookmarks, you can go to sections or subsections of the document contained in the open file. These bookmarks work whenever the file is open.
Other "file-to-file" bookmarks allow you to go to the other files that contain parts of the document.
- You may have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed as a "plug-in" in your browser. If so, the file-to-file bookmarks should always work.
- You may be using Acrobat as a "helper" application under your browser. For the file-to-file bookmarks to work properly, you must first open all the files.
- You may prefer to download the files and view them locally with Acrobat. For the file-to-file bookmarks to work, the files must all be stored in the same folder or directory.
- Page last reviewed: June 6, 2014
- Page last updated: June 6, 2014
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division