Use Personal Protective Equipment (Correctional Staff)
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2013-123
- During pat downs.
- When handling wet or soiled laundry.
- If you might come into contact with skin or body fluids.
- After removing gloves, wash your hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Other personal protective equipment
- If sprays or splashes of body fluids are likely, use masks, face/eye protection, and gowns.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO