Specific Medical Tests or Examinations Published in the Literature for OSHA-Regulated Substances
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2005-110
Tin, inorganic compounds (exc oxide)
CAS No: Varies
(1) Efficacy of Medical Tests has not been evaluated.
(2) NIOSH references include diagnostic, screening, and other tests.
(3) OSHA mandated medical tests, if any, are provided in BOLD on a yellow background.
(4) This HTML page was created from DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2005-110. December 2004.
(5) If a medical test/examination contains multiple references, each is listed separately.
|Specific Medical Test(s) or Examination(s)||Reference(s)|
Clarkson TW, Friberg L, Nordberg GF, Sager PR.
Whole Blood (chemical/metabolite)
Biological Monitoring of Toxic Metals. Plenum Publishing Corporation. 1988.
LaDou J, ed.
Occupational & Environmental Medicine. 2nd Edition. Appleton and Lange. 1997.
Biological Monitoring Methods for Industrial Chemicals. 3rd Edition. Chemical Toxicology Institute,1997.
Kneip TJ, Crable JV.
Methods for Biological Monitoring -A Manual for Assessing Human Exposure to Hazardous Substances. Am Public Health Association. 1988.
US DHHS PHS CDC NIOSH.
NIOSH Manual of Analytical Methods. 4th Edition. DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 94-113.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO