DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2005-110
Specific Medical Tests or Examinations Published in the Literature for OSHA-Regulated Substances
CAS No: 57-24-9
(1) Efficacy of Medical Tests has not been evaluated.
(2) NIOSH references include diagnostic, screening, and other tests.
(3) OSHA mandated medical tests, if any, are provided in BOLD on a yellow background.
(4) This HTML page was created from DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2005-110. December 2004.
(5) If a medical test/examination contains multiple references, each is listed separately.
|Specific Medical Test(s) or Examination(s)||Reference(s)|
US DHHS PHS CDC NIOSH and US DOL OSHA.
NIOSH/OSHA Occupational Health Guidelines for Chemical Hazards DHHS (NIOSH) Pub No. 81-123; 88-118; Suppls. I-IV.
Hathaway GJ, Proctor NH, Hughes JP.
Proctor and Hughes' Chemical Hazards of the Workplace. 4th Edition. Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, New York. 1996.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO