Specific Medical Tests or Examinations Published in the Literature for OSHA-Regulated Substances
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2005-110
CAS No: 8065-48-3
(1) Efficacy of Medical Tests has not been evaluated.
(2) NIOSH references include diagnostic, screening, and other tests.
(3) OSHA mandated medical tests, if any, are provided in BOLD on a yellow background.
(4) This HTML page was created from DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2005-110. December 2004.
(5) If a medical test/examination contains multiple references, each is listed separately.
|Specific Medical Test(s) or Examination(s)||Reference(s)|
Ho MH, Dillon HK.
Biological Monitoring of Exposure to Chemicals. Organic Compounds. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 1987.
Hathaway GJ, Proctor NH, Hughes JP.
Proctor and Hughes' Chemical Hazards of the Workplace. 4th Edition. Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, New York. 1996.
US DHHS PHS CDC NIOSH and US DOL OSHA.
|NIOSH/OSHA Occupational Health Guidelines for Chemical Hazards DHHS (NIOSH) Pub No. 81-123; 88-118; Suppls. I-IV. 1981-1995.|
Proctor NH, Hughes JP.
Chemical Hazards of the Workplace. JB Lippincott Company. 1978.
2004 Threshold Limit Values for Chemical Substances and Physical Agents and Biological Exposure Indices. ACGIH Worldwide. 2004.
Lauwerys RR, Hoet P.
Industrial Chemical Exposure. Guidelines for Biological Monitoring. 3rd Edition. Lewis Publishers. CRC Press, Inc. 2001.
- Page last reviewed: June 6, 2014
- Page last updated: June 6, 2014
- Content source: