World Trade Center (WTC) Health Program: Petitions Submitted Requesting the Addition of a Condition to the List of WTC-Related Health Conditions
NIOSH Docket Number 094
The James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act of 2010 allows any interested party to petition the Administrator of the World Trade Center (WTC) Health Program to add a condition to the list of WTC-Related Health Conditions.
The petition should include:
- Name and contact information of the interested party
- Name and description of the conditions(s) to be added; and
- Reasons for adding the conditions (s), including the medical basis for the association between the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and the condition(s) to be added.
The WTC Health Program has developed an optional form that can be submitted: Petition for the Addition of a New WTC-Related Health Condition for Coverage under the WTC Health Program.
Petitions should be sent to the Administrator of the WTC Health Program at:
WTC Health Program
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
395 E Street SW, Suite 9200
Washington, DC 20201
For additional information on the petitions listed below, please visit the WTC Health Program's Petitions Received page.
Petitions Received to Date
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO