On-line context sensitive documentation is extensive throughout LTAS.NET including: a full description of the system and detailed instructions, screen shots for the running system, a glossary, details of the required inputs, examples of reports and illustrations of output data files.
The LTAS.NET user manual is also available as a fully searchable PDF document through the link below. In addition, the PDF is automatically saved on the drive to which LTAS.NET is installed (the default is C:\Program Files\NIOSH\LTAS.NET 3.0) under the folder called "Doc".
If you are unfamiliar with LTAS.NET 3.0 the following linked resources should help answer your questions:
- Major Changes in LTAS.NET version 3.0
- Major differences between LTAS.NET and PC-LTAS
- User Manual [PDF 5908 KB, 93 pages]
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you have decided to use the software please download these documents; they are a valuable reference and we would appreciate your constructive comments.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO