Webinar/In-person Instructor Led Training Policy and Request Form
NHSN is committed to the training and education of its users. Because NHSN staff receives more requests for training than can be accommodated, the following policy and procedures have been established to assist in responding more equitably and effectively.
Please read the NHSN Training Policy before you submit the training request form.
- Requests for instructor-led Hemovigilance Module training must be made a minimum of 3 months prior to the training date.
- Priority will be given to training sessions aimed at NHSN users and potential users.
- NHSN will provide training on the topics shown in the attached list as outlined in the course descriptions.
- In-person trainings will not be offered to fewer than 50 participants.
- Airfare, lodging, meals, and ground transportation in destination city must be provided in-kind by the requesting organization(s).
- Webinar trainings will not be offered to fewer than 20 participants.
- Webinar service and related webcast costs must be provided by the requesting organization.
- All accepted webinar trainings will be posted on the NHSN website training calendar so that any NHSN user or potential user may have an opportunity to register and attend the webinar training sessions offered.
- Hands-on, interactive computer training will be limited to national conferences or CDC-sponsored trainings only.
- Complete a Request for Hemovigilance Module Training form and submit it to the NHSN training mailbox. Please keep a copy of the request and applicable course description(s) for your reference.
- The training request will be processed within 2 weeks of submission. A written response will be provided to the point of contact on the Hemovigilance Module Training Request Form.
Training Request Form
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address: