- The lead/presenting author may only submit 2 abstracts.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- All abstracts should be no more than 500 words (excluding abstract title – title max is 25 words).
- Authors who submit an abstract must confirm that they have not previously published their findings and that they are not planning to publish them prior to the dates of the 2015 National HIV Prevention Conference.
- All abstracts must be received by July 31, 2015. Any abstracts received after this date will not be considered. Each author submitting an abstract will receive an acknowledgement of receipt within five days. Authors who have submitted abstracts and have not received an acknowledgement within this period of time should contact the conference organizers immediately via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the first and middle initials and the last name of each author. Authors should be listed as lead/presenting author, followed by coauthors.
- An author's affiliation should follow immediately after the author's name(s).
- Use of abbreviations is desirable. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word or phrase the first time the abbreviation appears.
- Do not indent any paragraphs.
- Do not use hard returns at the end of lines. Only use hard returns at the end of paragraphs.
- Use numerals to indicate numbers, except at the beginning of a sentence.
- Tables, graphs, graphics, logos and other attachments cannot be submitted
- All abstracts will be peer-reviewed and notification to authors is expected to occur in August 2015.
- All accepted abstracts will be published online.
- Abstracts may be submitted without registration form and payment. Authors whose submissions have been accepted are expected to register and pay the conference registration fee.
- Abstracts can be saved and edited through the online system prior to submission.
- To withdraw an abstract, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Page last reviewed: January 30, 2015
- Page last updated: December 7, 2015
- Content source: