Division of Bacterial Diseases (DBD) News Bulletin
Mark Your 2014 Calendar
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Meetings: February 26–27; June 25–26; and October 29–30 at CDC in Atlanta, GA
- National Foundation for Infectious Disease Clinical Vaccinology Course: March 21–23 in Seattle, WA
- Epidemic Intelligence Service Conference: April 28–May 2 in Atlanta, GA
- 17th Annual Conference on Vaccine Research: April 28–30 in Bethesda, MD
- World Meningitis Day: April 24
- American Society for Microbiology 114th General Meeting: May 17–20 in Boston, MA
- 2014 APHL Annual Meeting & Eight Government Environmental Laboratory Conference: June 1–4 in Little Rock, AR
- Group B Strep Awareness Month: July 2014
- American Statistical Association Joint Statistical Meetings: August 2–7 in Boston, MA
- Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy: September 6–9 in Washington, DC
- IDWeek™ 2014 Joint Meeting of IDSA, SHEA, HIVMA, and PIDS: October 8–12 in Philadelphia, PA
- International Meeting on Emerging Diseases and Surveillance: October 31–November 3 in Vienna, Austria
- World Pneumonia Day: November 12
- Get Smart About Antibiotics Week: November 17–23
Reminders for 2014
Top of Page
- Save posters presented at meetings and conferences to display during a DBD All-Hands Meeting.
- Take photos of work activities here and in the field. Action shots are always great!
- Submit articles accepted for publication to NCIRD’s Advance Media Report. Send to Alison Patti prior to online or print publication.
- Make sure DBD OD knows about any awards you receive. Please forward these items to Alison Patti.
- Page last reviewed: January 14, 2014
- Page last updated: January 14, 2014
- Content source: