Division of Bacterial Diseases (DBD) News Bulletin
Mark your 2013 Calendar
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Meetings: February 20–21; June 19–20; October 23–24 at CDC in Atlanta, GA
- National Foundation for Infectious Disease Clinical Vaccinology Course, March 8–10 in Chicago, IL
- International Meeting on Emerging Diseases and Surveillance, (IMED) February 15–18 in Vienna, Austria: http://imed.isid.org/
- Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Conference, April 22–26 in Atlanta, GA
- 16th Annual Conference on Vaccine Research, April 22–24 in Baltimore, MD
- World Meningitis Day, April 24
- American Society for Microbiology (ASM) 113th General Meeting, May 18–21 in Denver, CO
- 2013 APHL Annual Meeting & Seventh Government Environmental Laboratory Conference, June 2–5 in Raleigh, NC
- National Immunization Conference, June 3–6 in Atlanta, GA
- Group B Strep Awareness Month, July 2013
- American Statistical Association Joint Statistical Meetings, August 3–8 in Montreal, Quebec
- Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), September 10–13 in Denver, CO
- IDWeek 2013, October 2–6 in San Francisco, CA Joint Meeting of IDSA, SHEA, HIVMA, and PIDS
- World Pneumonia Day, November 12
- Get Smart About Antibiotics Week, November 18–24
Top of Page
Reminders for 2013
- Please help DBD maintain its history in photos…
- Save posters presented at meetings and conferences to display during a DBD All-Hands Meeting.
- Take photos of work activities here and in the field. Action shots are always great!
- Submit articles accepted for publication to NCIRD’s Advance Media Report. Send to Alison Patti prior to online or print publication.
- Make sure DBD OD knows about any awards you receive. Please forward these items to Alison Patti.
- Page last reviewed: April 16, 2013
- Page last updated: April 16, 2013
- Content source: