References for Table of Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever Cases and Outbreaks:
- Siegert R. Marburg Virus. In. Virology Monograph. New York: Springer-Verlag; 1972; pp. 98-153.
- World Health Organization. Marburg virus disease - South Africa. Weekly Epidemiological Record. 1975; 50(12):124-125.
- Smith DH, Johnson BK, Isaacson M, et al. Marburg-virus disease in Kenya. Lancet. 1982; 1(8276):816-820.
- Johnson ED, Johnson BK, Silverstein D, et al. Characterization of a new Marburg virus isolated from a 1987 fatal case in Kenya. Arch. Virol . 1996; 11(Suppl):101-114.
- Bausch DG, Nichol ST, Muyembe-Tamfum JJ, et al. Marburg hemorrhagic fever associated with multiple genetic lineages of virus. N. Engl. J. Med. 2006;355:909-919.
- Towner JS, Khristova ML, Sealy TK, et al. Marburgvirus genomics and association with a large hemorrhagic fever outbreak in Angola. J. Virol . 2006; 80(13):6497-6516.
- World Health Organization. Marburg haemorrhagic fever , Uganda. Weekly Epidemiological Record. 2007; 82(33):297-298.
- World Health Organization. Case of Marburg Haemorrhagic Fever Imported into the Netherlands from Uganda . 10 July 2008.
- Timen A, Koopmans M, Vossen A, et al. Response to Imported Case of Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever, the Netherlands. Emerg. Infect. Dis. 2009; 15(8).
to Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever