Stat of the Day
Since 2010, the percentage of Hispanic adults who had a usual place to go for medical care has increased 8%
- New Release: Prevalence of High Weight-for-recumbent Length Among Infants and Toddlers From Birth to 24 Months of Age: United States, 1971–1974 Through 2013–2014 (07/19/2016)
- Next Up: National Hospital Care Survey Demonstration Projects: Traumatic Brain Injury (07/27/2016)
- State Profile of the Week: Mississippi
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
- Page last reviewed: July 22, 2016
- Page last updated: July 22, 2016
- Content source: