Stat of the Day
A third of U.S. adults age 75 and up have difficulty standing for two hours or more without using special equipment.
Source: QuickStats: Percentage of Adults Aged ≥18 Years Who Cannot or Find It Very Difficult to Stand or Be on Their Feet for About 2 Hours Without Using Special Equipment, by Age Group and Sex — National Health Interview Survey, United States, 2015
- New Release: Problems Paying Medical Bills Among Persons Under Age 65: Early Release of Estimates From the National Health Interview Survey, 2011–June 2016 (11/30/2016)
- Next Up: Vaccination Coverage among Adults with Diagnosed Diabetes, United States, 2015 (12/06/2016)
- State Profile of the Week: New Hampshire
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
- Page last reviewed: December 2, 2016
- Page last updated: December 2, 2016
- Content source: