Deaths from HIV and Detailed Subcategories by 5-Year Age Groups, Race, and Sex: United States, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, and 1998
Persons with disabilities who experience problems accessing PDF files should contact email@example.com or call 301-458-4688.
Worktable 25A lists the number of deaths for Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection and detailed subcategories. Deaths are tabulated by 5-year age groups, race, and sex. Age group 30-34 years and under is shown on plate A, and age group 35-39 years and over is shown on plate B. HIV infection is a rankable cause but is not included in the NCHS standard short tabulation lists for mortality (the 72 cause list and the 282 cause list).
- GMWK25A_1998 (8 pages) [PDF - 11 KB]
- GMWK25A_1997 (8 pages) [PDF - 12 KB]
- GMWK25A_1996 (8 pages) [PDF - 12 KB]
- GMWK25A_1995 (8 pages) [PDF - 12 KB]
- GMWK25A_1994 (8 pages) [PDF - 10 KB]
- GMWK25A_1993 (8 pages) [PDF - 14 KB]