Welcome NSLTCP Participants
Adult Day Services Centers
Your Adult Day Services Center is Important to Us!
The most reliable information comes directly from providers like you. In order for policy makers to form solid, evidence-based decisions about long-term care in the U.S., it is essential that we collect data from all 5,000 adult day services (ADS) centers being asked to participate in the National Study of Long-Term Care Providers (NSLTCP).
What’s in it for your Adult Day Services Center?
Data for Comparisons: NSLTCP data will provide benchmarks, which will allow you to compare your center with other centers like your own.
National and State Statistics: By participating, you will contribute to a more complete and accurate picture of the provision and use of ADS centers and services in this country and in your state, which will inform long-term care policies and planning.
- Letter from NCHS Director with FAQ’s [PDF - 42 KB]
- 2012 NSLTCP Adult Day Services Questionnaire [PDF- 153 KB]
- Adult Day Centers Brochure [PDF - 883 KB]
- NADSA Letter of Support [PDF - 75 KB]
- Leading Age Letter of Support [PDF - 63 KB]
- Strictly Confidentiality Brochure [PDF - 1.58 MB]
- NCHS Human Subject Research Determination Request Form [PDF- 81 KB]