Welcome Adult Day Services Center
Your Adult Day Services Center is Important to Us!
The most reliable information comes directly from providers like you. In order for policy makers to make solid, evidence-based decisions about long-term care in the U.S., it is essential that we collect data from all 5,400 adult day services centers (ADSCs) invited to participate in the National Study of Long-Term Care Providers (NSLTCP).
What’s in it for your Adult Day Services Center?
Data for Comparisons: NSLTCP data will provide benchmarks, which will allow you to compare your center with other centers like yours.
National and State Statistics: By participating, you will contribute to a more complete and accurate picture of the provision and use of ADS centers and services in this country and in your state, which will inform long-term care policies and planning. For an example, see our recent NSLTCP report, Long-Term Care Services in the United States: 2013 Overview [PDF - 2.9 MB]
- Letter from NCHS Director with FAQ’s [PDF - 42 KB]
- 2014 NSLTCP Adult Day Services Questionnaire [PDF- 153 KB]
- Adult Day Services Centers Selected 2012 Findings [PDF - 84 KB]
- Adult Day Services Centers Letter of Support [PDF - 75 KB]
- Strictly Confidential Brochure [PDF - 359 KB]