The Online National Immunization Survey
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is now offering a randomly selected group of individuals an option to complete the NIS and the NIS–Teen survey questionnaires online. Some participants will receive a letter in the mail that invites them to complete the survey online. The letter will include a URL (https://nis.norc.org/go/nis) and unique survey personal identification number (PIN). Some other participants may receive a text message with a URL (https://nis.norc.org/go/nis) and survey PIN. Participants who receive information about the web survey may choose to complete online or by phone. All NIS and NIS-Teen data are used to produce vaccination coverage estimates by state to ensure that vaccines are made available to everyone who needs them.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the online National Immunizations Survey [PDF - 414 KB]
- Example Letter to Participants about the online National Immunization Survey [PDF - 34 KB]
- Information about the National Immunization Survey
- National Immunization Survey Questionnaire [PDF - 369 KB]
- National Immunization Survey – Teen Questionnaire [PDF - 414 KB]