- Adoption and Use of Electronic Health Records and Mobile Technology by Home Health and Hospice Care Agencies [PDF - 176 KB] (5/2013)
- Characteristics and Use of Home Health Care by Men and Women Aged 65 and Over [PDF - 130 KB] (4/2012)
- An Overview of Home Health Aides: United States, 2007 [PDF - 569 KB] (5/2011)
- Home Health Care and Discharged Hospice Care Patients: United States, 2000 and 2007 [PDF - 416 KB] (4/2011)
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies in Hospice: The National Home and Hospice Care Survey: United States, 2007 [PDF - 327 KB] (1/2011)
- Use of Advance Directives in Long-term Care Populations (1/2011)
- Redesign and Operation of the National Home and Hospice Care Survey, 2007 [PDF - 4.1 MB]
Two variables in the 2007 NHHCS Patient File were updated on June 5, 2009. The variables are TOTBLPRD (Total number of days that charges cover) and AVEDLYCH (Average daily charges/payment). The update provides the correct number of billing days in the billing period in TOTBLPRD also used to calculate AVEDLYCH.
- Corrections to the Technical Notes for the 2007 NHHCS Medication Public-Use File ─ Changes to selected category IDs in Multum [PDF - 76 KB]
Outreach for 2007 NHHCS Survey Participants
Videos requires Adobe Flash Player plugin. To download, visit the Adobe website.
- National Home and Hospice Care Survey
- National Home Health Aide Survey