- Life expectancy: 78.8 years
- Deaths and mortality
- How Did Cause of Death Contribute to Racial Differences in Life Expectancy in the United States in 2010?
- How Does Cause of Death Contribute to the Hispanic Mortality Advantage in the United States?
- Leading Causes of Death Contributing to the Decrease in the Gap in Life Expectancy Between the Black and White Populations in the United States, 1999-2013
- Life expectancy at birth, at 65, and 75 years of age by sex, race and Hispanic origin Health, United States 2015, table 15 [PDF - 9.8 MB]
- Life expectancy at birth and at 65 years of age, by sex: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries Health, United States 2015, table 14 [PDF - 9.8 MB]
- Life expectancy by age, race, and sex, 1900-2011 United States Life Tables, 2011 [PDF - 1.5 MB]
- Mortality in the United States, 2014
- U.S. Decennial Life Tables for 1999–2001: State Life Tables [PDF - 1 MB]
- U.S. Decennial Life Tables for 1999-2001, United States Life Tables [PDF - 546 KB]
- Page last reviewed: January 20, 2015
- Page last updated: April 27, 2016
- Content source: