In September 2010, CDC announced the six awardees of $6.2 million for integration of health services.
New York City, North Carolina, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Texas, and Washington, D.C. were awarded funding for PCSI demonstration projects to plan, scale‐up, and support the implementation of a syndemic approach to the prevention of HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, STDs and TB.- Read Press Release
- Read Blog Posting
Presentations and Reports
Below are presentations and reports from grantee meetings and external events that address PCSI topics.
- A Model for Planning and Monitoring Infectious Disease Syndemics in San Francisco
- Monitoring preventive services as part of Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) in public health clinics in San Francisco
- San Francisco Department of Public Health Preventative Services Guidelines Table
- PCSI In Action Not Inaction: Update from the PCSI Demonstration Projects
- Geographic Analysis of PCSI Diseases – NYC
- NYC Zip Codes with >1 Disease in the Top Quintile, 2010
- Silo‐Busting: Integrating activities across HIV, STD, TB, and viral hepatitis programs – NYC
- Assessing the legal challenges of data sharing across HIV, TB, STD and viral hepatitis within the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)