CDC's National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention's (NCHHSTP’s) Prevention Through Health Care focus area develops, implements, and evaluates policies and practices that leverage the health care system to help prevent HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, STD, and TB infections.
- The ACA Primary Care Increase: State Plans for SFY 2015
- Nine in Ten Uninsured Unaware that the Affordable Care Act’s Second Open Enrollment Period Starts in November
- Implementing the ACA: Medicaid Spending & Enrollment Growth for FY 2014 and FY 2015
- See Medicaid Expansion to learn about opportunities this change may offer state and local health departments.
- Page last reviewed: November 3, 2014
- Page last updated: November 4, 2014
- Content source: National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention